Friday, September 5, 2014

House Admirers Haggling


Here's a trio of cards I pulled today. Vase, Fire and Flag. I was trying to interpret this but I had a little trouble. It made me think, again, of the house thing. The Vase is someone who likes the house (2 people claim to be interested, and both are allegedly considering financing options), and Fire is a strong feeling about something. Is it coming from me or them? The Flag card made me think of how I'm worried I'm going to get talked down too far in price, and not to try to immediately freak out and lower it. That's my take on it, anyway.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. I'd say, if you've got two people that interested already, there's no need to think about dropping the price yet!

    Best of luck with the house negotiations :)
    Hugs, Kxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably right and I am being paranoid. I know from what you told me that house sales go a heck of a lot slower in the UK. I should be grateful! Xxooo

      Delete