Monday, September 8, 2014

House News: Waiting for Acceptance


Here's a quad of cards I just pulled. Interesting, eh? I mean, it's fairly innocuous until you get the the Ax part. Haha! WHY, AX, WHY?!!# Oh, so it's not that bad. I just think the Ax is funny. But I like the sort of dramatic symbolism of this deck. It gives the oracle spice and pizazz.

Anyway. So, overall this reading is positive. There is an indication of some problem with the Ax card, but the rest of the reading is good, so maybe it won't be prohibitive. I'll try to update when I get more information on whether our counter-offer was accepted!

Much Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Three good cards out of four isn't bad. As you say, wait and see what the counter-offer throws up. Fingers still crossed for you!
    Hugs, Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'll take it! Thankfully they accepted our counter-offer and nothing too gnarly has come up yet. I know this process can be tricky in that respect. So I'll just keep my eyes open. xoxo

      Delete