Friday, September 26, 2014

Illness and Arrow: Sick and Satisfied


I pulled this duo from the Graven Images Oracle App last night. When I saw the Illness card I was puzzled. Me? Sick? I had a little bit of a headache but I didn't quite understand. But then I woke up this morning and my mild headache had become a head cold. I am staying home and laying low! I don't feel awful, just not very good.

I also take the card of Illness as a cue to take better care of my health in general. Exercise more, meditate more, eat consistently well, etc. I do think it's good to discover things before they become chronic problems, as it says, as I already have some issues that hopefully won't worsen!

Arrow was a welcome card after seeing Illness. We had just found out our house bid was accepted, and we now have a wonderful place to move to! We're so relieved to have that figured out.  I look forward to settling in to our new locale and starting a positive chapter.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    I hope you feel better soon. Maybe knowing that the bid was accepted will help you to relax a bit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Steve! Oy...I really, really need to catch up on your blog. I hope you are well and have a lovely weekend planned. :) I am going to try my best to relax some (though pack at the same time--heh)

      Delete
  2. Yes, try and get some rest. I know what it is like to get caught up in all that kind of stuff. It's hard to turn off! There is always two hundred things to be thinking about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...it can be overwhelming. I think we're going to make a to-do checklist so that we're steadily (but gradually, not intensely) packing and preparing for the move. Last time we waited too long and felt overwhelmed. Haha. Last time I responded to you on this post I found out I was sick! I'm still recovering now. I guess that's an enforced rest. xoxx

      Delete