Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Magical Owl Testicles

Hello Owl Lovers,

I pulled this card, using the app for the Pic Tarot on my phone, just minutes before receiving a call from my realtor that our counter-offer had been accepted! Woo!

I thought this card was quite hilarious, don't you? I normally associate the image on this card with a stable home base, a family legacy, generations. I also have seen it on a number of occasions to mean a literal house. So, I found it a relevant card to receive in this case.

Here is a quote from a description on this card that I enjoyed, taken from TrustedTarot.com :


Ten of Pentacles's Meaning

Your financial security and emotional well-being are both positively indicated by the presence of this card in your spread. This is only partially your own doing, however, as these positive aspects are inextricably bound up in your close relationships with friends and family. It may also foretell an inheritance.

I couldn't agree more! The Ten of Pentacles implies assistance from family, and a stable financial foundation brought about, in part, by those in generations before you. Thanks to my parents, and their parents before them, I was able to borrow money to put toward moving expenses. My successes are never the result of just my own efforts. They spring from a deep well of familial stability and support. I am very grateful for the help I've been given.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. wow, amazingly quick sale. Probably because your charming imprint was on the house! Good job well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharyn! Yes, the market is pretty hot right now. It's a seller's market. Even this time of year, when it's slowing down. The problem is it makes house buying rather expensive! Oy! I'm glad it only took about 2.5 weeks to sell the house. Thanks for the good wishes. Big hugs to you! :)

      Delete
  2. It's lovely to acknowledge all the help you've had in this, and as Sharyn says, you also played your part. Your home looked warm and wonderful, from your paintings on the walls, to all the tidying and gardening you did! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words of support! I am glad the house presented well...I was not sure if it would. Much love!

      Delete