Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tiger & Box: Take a Risk, Get a Gift


Here's a duo I pulled just now. I thought they were fun. I like the images and the meanings of these cards. I'm feeling a bit low energy and, admittedly, a bit discouraged by the house-hunting process.

Looking at these cards, I wonder if it recommends me just taking a leap in some direction. Risks are often rewarded, which is what I see in these cards. So I'm going to try to keep moving forward, even if it seems like I am getting nowhere!

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Remember, honey, that sometimes things feel risky when they aren't really that scary. So, maybe this is more about pushing your comfort zone than jumping totally overboard? In any case, I will keep trusting your intuition, and keep my fingers crossed for you!
    Hugs, Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, that's a really interesting point, Chloƫ! I do feel this is more about my own narrow comfort zones than a true, painful risk. At worst, we'll have to live in temporary housing and then move a second time at some later point. Or maybe settle for a house we don't LOVE. This latter one is less likely because I simply don't want to settle for something I don't want. But anyway. It's true that it's perceived risk rather than true risk, probably. I want to be less nervous about it. Hugs and thanks a bunch for the support!

      Delete
  2. Hi Magic Mentha, please try to be as calm as you can (I know it's not easy), as when we are calm, we have more clarity in thoughts, and we can analise the situation and the strategies. I wish everything be welI and I send you much light, positive energy and that Muchas Estrellas guide you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Las Magas! I will try to do as you say. Thanks again for your awesome good mojo. Big hugs!

      Delete