Monday, October 13, 2014

Freedom Amid Chaos


Here is a card I pulled last night, in the midst of rampant thoughts of moving chaos. Freedom? In the midst of chaos? Hard to imagine, but it's what we have to do in order to feel sane. I'll try to use this as a guideline for any situation where I feel tied down to something, beholden to someone else, or concerned about not having any options. There are always options, and we always have choices and a voice.

See y'all next week. I might wait to blog until after I've moved and things have settled a bit.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, I've clearly been MIA for too long - you're moving already?!? Good luck with it, dear friend, and may it bring you freedom from the fear of snow-covered roads :D
    Big hugs, Chloƫ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! That's ok. Believe me...time has gone faster than I could have anticipated! Time flies when you're moving really soon. Haha. Thanks for the good mojo! Yes, I would love to be free of that fear. At least a lot more free of that particular fear. :D Hugs n' thanks, MM

    ReplyDelete