Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Memento Mori Signals October Changes


Happy October, everyone!

Here is a card I chose to post for today using the Graven Images Oracle app on my phone.

Good ole death, right? Major changes, or, occasionally...literal death. Though I try not to predict death. I don't think it's a good idea!

It's funny, because when I went to pull a card the Death card was still on my screen from another oracle app I had open. Then when I pulled a card from the Graven Oracle, this card came up.

It's certainly true that we're in transition! We're moving this month. Lots of packing, moving on. We're moving to a different city and a new house, and hoping for the best! There are some annoying things that come with a move. It certainly makes you feel uprooted. But, hopefully, it will be for the best.

Sending you all beneficial endings and joyful beginnings,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! It's a lot of work, but so nice to get a fresh start in a new space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. I hope it is all worth it! Huge hugs to you. Xxxooo

      Delete