Monday, November 10, 2014

Influences Around Me and Diarrhea


So, I pulled this quad of cards yesterday using my Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards. I was not feeling too great digestively, and I suspected something with my bladder or kidneys and my digestion in general. I had taken some supplements for those things, and was hoping to feel better. I sat down to pull cards for insight. Interesting cards I received!

Looking at this VERY literally (which you don't have to do, but it's kind of funny to do so), this pull could refer directly to the action of diarrhea, a symptom I was having.  We have Letting Go, which is a release of some kind. Err...I guess I don't have to explain that one. Disruption is similar to the tower, something happening suddenly. OK, I don't have to explain that one either...do I?! Hah. Movement...again...err. Not too hard to explain. BM? ?? ? Hee. Then we have the unfortunate recipient of these processes: The Queen.

After I made this silly analysis I started to think about the other layers of meaning in this reading. I moved three weeks ago today, and I am still experiencing the repercussions of that move. There is crap that we're dealing with (moving-related), and a lot of things to sort out. It really makes sense to look at it from the perspective of letting go of previous conditions, embracing the disruption of movement to a new town.

So, I like that I can see a couple of angles for this. I know there are others but those are the two I saw right off the bat. And, they are likely connected. Stress can directly impact the digestive system and other organs. I hope I can settle in and see relief from some of these discomforts.

One last thing I noticed looking over these cards, is the presence of water. Every card except the Queen shows flowing water. Even the final one shows water over an edge. Oh...actually, she's holding a goblet. Drinking more water? Maybe the added message of going with the flow and not becoming stagnant is a good one. It's certainly necessary to open up and move along with the currents instead of trying to hold onto the past.

Hoping everyone has a glorious November.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious, MM! Hope the digestive issues clear up soon, and that you start to feel more settled. As you say, the two may well be related...
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am glad you enjoyed the gross interpretation!

      I hope they settle down too. I am working on finding dietary and supplement solutions. I do feel pretty unsettled still. Working on feeling more in the flow. So to speak??

      Thanks for coming by! Xxo

      Delete