Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sleeper: Feminine Intuition


I was unpacking my tarot and oracle boxes, as we're hoping to gradually unpack, sort through and donate a large amount of items that have no homes yet. The sunroom (which is basically like a freezer right now because there's no heat to it and we don't want to incur the cost to heat it while we're not using it) houses a large number of totes and boxes from our move.

Due to decreased space in the new house, we have to think hard about how we want to manage all this junk! We've had to purchase storage solutions like cubes/shelves/cabinets, due to a lack of closet space. But there's only so much that we can hold/store/stow away. We don't want to clutter up the new house! So, I'm preparing to do all of that.

Anyway...back to the card. I pulled this card this morning after finding the Moon Oracle. Unfortunately, I believe I accidentally got rid of the book that accompanies this deck, during one of my major purges of the books. Thankfully, I didn't lose any of the other books to my decks.

I haven't found a replacement book for this on Amazon. I may end up buying the oracle itself all over again, used, for $8. Some of these cards seem fairly easy to interpret without a book, but others are less self-explanatory.

This one strikes me as being like a cross between the High Priestess and the 4 of Swords. A very yin, very intuitive combo. I will have to sleep on it! Hehee.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. keep me in mind if you are tossing decks :) Glad you are at least tucked in at the new digs! Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharyn!!

      So lovely to see you. :) I am so behind and both posting blogs and reading blogs. I will come say hello over there soon. I hope this month has treated you well. I'm just adjusting post-move, but doing pretty well. I crawled out of a bit of a funk a few weeks ago.

      Anyway! Yes...I will let you know if I plan to give away some decks. I can send you a list.

      Big Hugs,
      MM

      Delete