Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hope and a Short Hiatus


Hello Folks,

Just a quick post. I haven't been feeling that good lately. Scratch that. I've been feeling awful! I've had some vertigo, weird gastrointestinal symptoms, difficulty eating and sleeping, and just lots of extreme tiredness, etc, etc, insert boring, annoying symptoms here. Ugh. Anyway. I'm going to take a break from blogging until New Year's Day, but I decided to pull a card before I flee.

Here's the card I got. Hope! Nice card, right? Out of desperation (because I'm a cheapskate/often broke and hate having to go in to see anyone), I went to a holistic nutritionist/chiropractor/acupuncture/etc lady who came highly recommended from several ladies from my daughter's school. I called this morning and managed to get a short appointment today. I went and, although there is work to be done and it'll take time, I feel more hopeful than I did, which is not necessarily saying much considering my mood from before.

Because I don't feel so hot and I don't want to exhaust myself and exacerbate my symptoms any further, I am not going on the trip that I originally planned to go on.

In any event, I am wishing you all a joyous and positive close to 2014.

I'll catch up with y'all soon!

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are sorted out soon! New water? Bad pipes? It doesn't cost much to have your water tested by the health department.
    Be well friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharyn! I'm working on it. I hope to lay low the next week or two. We have reverse osmosis filtered water--so it probably isn't that. But that's a good idea. Hugs to you and happy holidays!

      Delete