Monday, January 19, 2015

Financial Constraints, Reversed and Be Back in February!


Hello Dear Folk,

I'm taking a break from the blog for a couple of weeks but here's a card I pulled. Financial Constraints, reversed. Nice. Well, much better than the upright version. This actually immediately makes sense, as we expect some funds to come in at the end of January or beginning of February, then right after that in the form of tax return. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be more than just that, as most of the money is already earmarked, but either way, I'm glad things will be a little better and we'll be able to buy a dishwasher, anyway.

Sending you all goodness for the remainder of January and best wishes for February.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Well that's a nice reading to start off the year with :) always great to have a bit of a financial aid early in the year, after the Christmas expenses. We have a dishwasher but never use it, if you lived closer I'd send it over ha ha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree! So far it seems to be true. We have both a bonus and tax return coming in the next couple of weeks. Thank goodness--we could use it! Sending you loads of abundance for 2015. Ha...well, I lived without one for a long time, but I admit I prefer having one. :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, nice cards. Hope things turn around financially for you and you are able to get more than the dishwasher. Best to you while gone from here. See you when you get back :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol! How are you doing? I need to pop by and see you. I was out of commission for so long and got soooo behind. I hope you've been well so far this year. Hugs! MM

      Delete