Saturday, January 10, 2015

Thrift Store Find: The Tarot by Adam Fronteras


I love this version of the Rider-Waite I found for $3 at the local thrift store! It came with a basic but helpful book, which likely would be unnecessary for a reader with a decent amount of experience, but still a nice little book nonetheless. I always take something from every tarot book I read. What I totally LOVE, however, is the coloration of this deck. Excuse the odd lighting--this was taken under the lights of my countertop in the kitchen, so it's a bit wonky.

Anyway. Excuse me, but I love strange and groovy colorations of decks, which is why I loved the Albano-Waite. This deck has an appealing parchment/shades of purple/warm colors limited palette. I will definitely photograph it in better lighting and use it for posts.

Much Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Not my favourite colours, but it is nice to see something a bit different - good thrift store find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am not surprised. We often seem to have different tastes. I admit I like unusual color schemes. Hugs!

      Delete