Thursday, February 19, 2015

Whip and Tower: Exercise Class?


 From LearnLenormand.com:
Whip + tower (19): trouble with authorities, fortress, military base
Tower + whip (11): gym, fitness center

When I saw option number one--military base, trouble with authorities, it didn't really ring a bell in my mind. But when I saw Tower+Whip...gym or fitness center, a light went off in my head. It reminded me of a conversation I had with my sister yesterday, when she was talking about a version of Qi Gong she had gone to, and how invigorating it was. It made me revisit the idea of taking a (very, very easy) exercise class somewhere. I have resistance to this because I don't like groups very much and I like exercise even less. So the combination is rather terrifying to me. But I admit that I realize exercise would only add to my vitality and help me to feel better overall.

So, I'll try to let this idea wend its way into my consciousness as a possibility.

Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. There are lots of great exercise classes around, if you look. And so long as you find somewhere friendly and non-judgemental, groups don't have to be scary :)
    Wishing you luck with this - as an exercise junkie, I love taking classes, though I most often workout alone at home. But when I get the chance, I always find it invigorates me to have that group energy helping push me along :D
    Hugs,
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you mean. It's almost to phobia level, if that makes any sense. I've had a resistance to it since I was a kid. I'll have to see what presents itself as an acceptable possibility. I'm glad you get so much good out of it. :D xoxoxx

      Delete
    2. Well, Tower can also be learning/study more generally, like the White Tower of Academia. So, it could suggest self-study for exercise - there's a lot of good free workouts available on-line. For instance, I like Jessica Smith TV on YouTube, and it's all free. I'm sure there are others, too, and yoga classes etc...

      Delete
    3. It's great how many things we can get for free on the Internet ! I hope that doesn't change...

      Delete