Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tea Leaf Fortune Cards for March 2015

Oops, I didn't remove the flower pattern from the Pail card, but that's OK.

Hi Everyone!

So, I decided to come back briefly to post my Tea Leaf Fortune Cards for March. I'll come back more officially around the 20th/21st. I haven't pulled from these cards in a while, and I like to have them on hand so I can review them at the end of the month. It's a great divination teaching tool--going back to see what your readings said and seeing how relevant it was.

In this reading we have a mix of cards, not unusual, especially for this deck. Bouquet has me receiving some sort of compliment or positive reinforcement from someone. Bird-Flying has news arriving in some form, but this card is neutral in and of itself. Still, noting that it's flanked by Pail and Cracked Cup, it seems likely that the news might 'inspire' me to get out of a situation that has become untenable in some way.

Even so, Pail has always shown up in situations where I needed to make a quick decision to leave something behind. In any event, I tend to see those situations as positive. Better to move on than to remain in an unfavorable place.

Love,
MM

5 comments:

  1. I like the idea of news coming that will bounce you out of an untenable situation :) Perhaps something that includes a compliment, reminding you of your skills and talents so you feel you have something that will allow you to leave behind that situation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thanks for the good word. :) You've always been so present and supportive! I hope your month has been going decently so far. Much love, MM

      Delete
    2. Bah, loads of bugs this month. Still, it's now my Little One's birthday month, too, so I shall learn to love and embrace it :D
      Huge hugs to you!
      Cxxx

      Delete
    3. Oh, say it ain't so Chloƫ!!!! As far as I'm concerned, your entire family has earned a lifetime reprieve from sickness of all kinds. I hope you all get well and stay well the remainder of the month. Lots of love, MM

      Delete
    4. Hey birthday lady, you and yours have had more than your share, too! I figure with the Little One so little, we'll just have to accept a heap load of bugs for a while. At least he should grow out of it :D Hope you feel happy, healthy and harmonious for your Birthday! :D
      Love and hugs,
      Cxxxx

      Delete