Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Tea Leaf Fortune Cards


I decided I wanted to whip out my well-loved Tea Leaf Fortune Cards.  In some ways, this reminds me of last month's reading, though I can't quite put my finger on why. Probably because there is a similar combination of news, and a positive aspect, along with disappointment, and a need to ditch something. Quite similar energy!

There's a definite birthing of sorts--something coming to the surface in a fresh way. The Caterpillar card is something gestating--the caterpillar is not yet a butterfly, but the promise of change is there. The Stork will bring the baby, but not yet.

So, in the meantime, it seems I have to be patient with any delays, disappointments or the changing climate of things. A new day, a new opportunity will dawn if I allow it.

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment