Monday, April 13, 2015

Financial Constraints

Hello Dears,
I have to say...

This isn't one of my favorite cards to get from this deck!! But, like many things in life, it's usually temporary. Money ebbs and flows in life.

There are phases, sometimes long phases, where it is in short supply. But, it's also not healthy to be negatively obsessed with this. As I said to my brother today on the phone, I'd rather have creative freedom than be chained down to some job I hate, or some other circumstance I don't choose.

Anyway, this has obviously been true, but I am not going to worry too much about it. We've gone through plenty of financially dry times and survived just fine. The more I relax about it, the better it usually is. It may not be quick in letting up, and I may have to change my perspective on it while it's happening, but it's something that's manageable.

Sending abundant love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment