Friday, April 24, 2015

Nine of Mirrors: Joy and Wishes


This is a lovely card, isn't it? I love the blue and gold/brown combination. Plus, it's a just a really positive card to get. I wanted something nice to post on the blog, and when this card was pulled from my Chrysalis Tarot app I was glad. This card is often seen as the 'wish' card. Make a sincere wish or intention and put it out there. You may be surprised what happens.

Today is a good case in point. I was thinking to myself earlier this week that I would love to have a couple of tarot clients for the week, especially since money is pretty tight at the moment. I was thinking two or maybe three clients in the next week would be great. Then I sort of forgot about my little intention. Lo and behold, today I had two people approach me about a reading. One person already purchased a reading and the other one wants to set up a reading for next week!

So...you never know what will come along, and you can talk about it, put it out there, or otherwise engage in something in a sincere way to get your wishes granted. But keep in mind, it requires being receptive and then taking action on opportunities that show up.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. That wonder of when we send a message out to the universe, it is heard :)
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite interesting. Even if a person is skeptical of such things (as I often am--ha), it's nice to know that positive change can pop up at any time. Hugs!

      Delete