Thursday, April 9, 2015

Two More April Readings and a Decision



Here are two readings I did last night, using the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards and Shaheen's Tattered Nomad Oracle. My sense of this reading is that, even though something may not work out as planned (as is shown in the Broken Bridge card), overall there is a positive influence and good prospects available, especially if I can look beyond that broken bridge and see it.

What I realized this morning (which I think I knew all along), is that I don't really want to go into a kind of half-assed thing where I sell stuff that I don't really care that much about except on a super casual level. I don't want to be a salesman--even of creative projects. I don't feel like it's what I truly want. So, for that main reason I decided to nix the bath/body pop-up and anything else which may look/sound/feel like a 'get rich quick scheme' with creative overtones.

I want to go back to the roots of my creativity, unsullied by the feeling that I have to prove something to myself or others. What happens beyond this I don't really know--but I'd like to change how I go about things. I want to stop selling myself and just start BEING myself.

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment