Tuesday, May 26, 2015

June Tarot Reading Hiatus

**UPDATE** I've decided to come out of hiatus.
Hello Y'all,

As you all know, I like my hiatuses! Hehe. I think taking breaks from things gives us perspective and allows us to focus on other things for a while. I think the creative life cycle of artsy folks relies on this switching between modes for optimal functioning. Don't you?

So, for the month of June I am going to go on a tarot reading hiatus. Both for paid readings as well as blog postings. I'll probably still do readings in private for myself, but there you go!

If anyone is interested in getting a reading then now is the time, before I go on hiatus in five days. I hope everyone has a splendid June, and I will try to drop by some blogs and comment.

Much Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the need to switch between modes for optimal functioning. However, I switch between things so much in my everyday that I don't find a need to actually hiatus :) For instance, for a few hours some days I'm mainly focused on legal documents, then I'll do some witchy stuff, and meditate, then exercise. The next day, it'll be accounting, then writing meditations, and doing a reading. Next day, phone calls and emails, researching herbs, recording a video. Even if I just do five minutes of this or that, it changes my head space :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely a good way to implement the switching. Maybe a bit too quick for me, but hehe! I guess I do that all the time without realizing it, but maybe not as well as I'd like. But that's ok! I like slower switching. Sounds painful. Anyway. Haha! Big hugs--hope you're having a good one. xoxox!

      Delete