Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Garden and the Gate, Reversed


Before pulling this card, I was thinking about how much energy I have spent pursuing various goals. This venture and that, this person or that. I have been living in a truly outside in way, rather than letting things radiate from my center. I've been trying to fill a hole that can't be filled with people, places, things or ventures!

At the same time, as this card suggests, you CAN live a fulfilling life and have plenty of THINGS and money. But, when your focus has been very intensely on achievement, money and finding the 'perfect path' for you, you often miss things that are quieter, more dear, more gentle.

When I saw this card I did feel a sense of relief--of feeling ready to be less concerned with my various goals and more concerned with my sense of self on a broader level.

In any event, I hope you're all well. I'll be back in a week or two!

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment