Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Health and Happiness


I know I am not supposed to post until July. Hehe! But, that's ok. I got this deck and wanted to post with it a bit. This deck is very simple, with key words and phrases. The book is really unnecessary, I think. The cards are pretty straight-forward. They're great focus cards for an altar or just to look at passing by on your dresser.

And what a better focus than health and happiness? These are definitely two very important foci for me at this time. I'm just trying to do my best to manage my summer and not have intense pain flare-ups in my bladder and sinuses, my two main areas of issue. I know there are many other areas (like my thyroid/adrenals/etc), but I think good stress management, and special attention paid to these areas may help. In health, everything is connected, and that includes your emotions and stress levels.

I hope you all are well and I send out goodness for your day and night,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment