Monday, August 31, 2015

Last Day of August Reading


I pulled this trio while parked and waiting for my daughter to get out of class today. It was hot and humid and I was sweating (we're not allowed to idle our cars or run the AC while waiting), but clouds hung overhead and rain may be imminent. I puzzled over the reading briefly, but didn't really expend a lot of energy on it, especially since I knew I had limited time before getting my daughter.

The Bat is one of the bonus cards in Shaheen's Tattered Nomad Oracle. It is about rebirth, change and transformation, and could be likened to the Death card or maybe the Wheel of Fortune or some other card of shifting circumstance. There are always a bunch of ways to read cards in every system. I don't mind winging it, though.

I could potentially read this as shifting circumstance and transformation causes temporary problems (clouds) for the woman. Or, I could see it as changing circumstances make it harder for the woman to see clearly. Anyway, I'm not entirely sure, but I'll put it on the back burner.

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment