Friday, August 28, 2015

Rider & Birds: Messages and Chatter


I got this duo this morning while I was parked with my car off in the cool almost-fall weather near a local coffee shop, which I later entered to get a cup of herbal tea. I wanted to pull a couple of cards today, and I thought these were pretty appropriate! The Rider and Birds combined (according to some sources I read), tend to mean something of a flurry of messages or calls. Certainly in a basic sense Rider is about a delivery of some sort, a message or something in transit, and the Birds is about talk, chatter, communications.

This makes sense in many ways, as my parents are in town and I was e-mailing back and forth about meeting up later today. And we'll be catching up since we haven't seen them for a while, as they've been taking care of my maternal grandmother in Texas.

Isn't this bee pouch perfect for this deck? I think the iconic and vintagey image goes well with Shaheen's marvelous deck. Well, anyway. I don't have much to say about this beyond that. I'm going to have to eat something for lunch soon.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the bag is perfect and I love the look of Shaheen's deck. They work very well together. I love a good deck and bag combo 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It makes a total package, as it were! Hugs, MM

      Delete