Friday, September 4, 2015

Mountain & Clover: Obstacle Removal


Happy Friday,  Y'all!

I just love Shaheen's Tattered Nomad Oracle. I have to say, it makes me want to use Lenormand cards. I don't like using any other Lenormand as well as I like Shaheen's deck! I like its personality quite a lot. It really speaks to me, though I do need practice. But that's OK.

Anyway. Enough raving. This duo seems to be about a challenge or obstacle ending, or some lucky break happening that stops a delay, turns things around, allows a person to get over that mountain and into the valley. I like it! How could I not?

See you all on Wednesday. It's a four day weekend because my husband took Tuesday off and he has Labor Day off on Monday. Plus my family is in town and I'll be spending some time with them.

Lots of Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment