Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Tarot Mat and Pouch


I found this little gem at the thrift store the other day. I really have no idea what its original, intended use was. It's a long zipered pouch that can be laid flat. I thought it was pretty ideal for doing divination on-the-go! It even fits in my purse. The cards have a place (you might even be able to fit two decks) that's zippered off, and the larger zipper will zip the entire thing up, or you can open it into a mat. I was smitten when I saw it, and have already used it a few times.

Much Love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. Love it :) Op shop finds are the best! I've been meaning to comment for ages but what with the zombie state I'm in I've either forgotten or postponed it... Our baby son arrived a month early on 4 July, and since then we've been enjoying the whole rollercoaster of euphoria, sleep deprivation, boundless love and 500 nappy changes a day. I've made my blogs private because they are not current or updated (and won't be for a while) plus I'd like to revamp them. Anyhow, was just going to say I love your blog and admire your tenacity in keeping it rolling. Blessings :) Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica, I'm so happy to hear from you. I've been thinking about you! I admire YOU for your transition into motherhood. Congratulations on your baby boy and I sure hope you take time to recover and have a little help to give you some time to rest and do non-mom things. I know how much energy it takes out of you. I look forward to when your blogs re-open, but I know that isn't the priority right now! Thanks for the love! What is your son's name? Anyway, you don't have to tell me if you want to keep it away from the online thing. XOXOX!!

      Delete