Monday, October 12, 2015

Tarot of Pagan Cats Duo: Willingness to Change


Good day everyone!

I wasn't sure what deck to choose so I chose this one at random. This is the Tarot of Pagan Cats (Mini), which I think is charming, but I do rarely use it, so I'm glad that I chose it!

I don't have long to post, as I'm taking my daughter out briefly to go to a local garden center to look at the turtles and plants, so I'll make it short. I think she wants to leave ASAP.

Here is a duo I pulled just a bit ago this morning. Judgement and The Wheel (of Fortune). Seems like a fairly fortuitous duo if I do say so. Or, I hope so.

What do I think of when I see this pair? I guess first and foremost I see the willingness to change, or move forward to a new cycle. Judgement (at least my understanding of it) is a determination to awaken to a new understanding of your life and then, hopefully, do something about it. I see it as seeing things with fresh eyes. Hearing that call to embark on a path, or just seeing things in a different way. I'm sure this isn't the only way to see the Judgement card, but it's the way I find most helpful.

The Wheel of Fortune is about the cycles of life and time. The Wheel goes up and it goes down--and one mistake is to take it really personally and worry about every turn of the wheel. In general, I see it as a good thing, being flexible and open to change. But change can be challenging. Even so, I think this card is fairly neutral and not one that I generally run from, unless it's paired with a bunch of challenging cards. Even then, we shouldn't fear change but do whatever we can to cope well with it.

Sending you all good wishes for your week,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment