Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Neverending Story, Reversed and Protected

Hi Y'all,

Here's another pull I did over at Colette's website. Colette calls the reversals in this deck 'Protection' position, which I actually find brilliant. Reversals can sometimes be feared and avoided and I think they can provide valuable added meaning to a reading.

This is interesting, and I agree that it can be way too easy to get pulled into drama surrounding us, taking unnecessary action when really we should just be minding our own beeswax.

Much Love,
MM


Protection

Protection message: This is a time to avoid drama at all costs, especially when it comes to other people’s “stuff.” Your sensitivity is on overload these days, and you’re best served by keeping your distance. Your mantra today is “Not my circus, not my monkeys.” All this drama will pass, and you will carry on, unscathed and blameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment