Tuesday, December 8, 2015

An Invigorating Creative Awakening: Judgement and Sacral Chakra


I thought these two cards were lovely together. Green and orange are one of my favorite color pairings. I like this version of Judgement. To me, Judgement is about hearing a call to something new, something in your life that makes you sit up and take notice. It's like an invitation to move onward and upward. I love the image and idea of blossoming.

The sacral chakra is about creativity, vital energy, joy, and interest in life. I think this combination of Judgement as blossoming and the sacral chakra is really lively and spunky.

Sorry for the small type on the sacral chakra card. It had to be pretty small to fit in this grid. Haha! Basically it says that the sacral chakra is about creativity, joy, passion, etc, like what I mentioned above. The part I found interesting is that it recommends envisioning a glowing orange ball. Then, in the Judgement card we see...a glowing orange ball! Or, yellow-orange. :D

I do feel that I could use some serious revitalization and sprucing up of my creative energy. I feel like there is some limitation and stagnation happening there. Things don't seem to be flowing. 

Anyway. I guess that's all I have to say for now.

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment