Friday, January 29, 2016

Car Accident Reading


Here are some cards I pulled last night, just to see what came up. On Sunday we got rear-ended by a lady (who happened to be very nice), and as a result my car was totaled. At the time, I didn't realize that the car was totaled--we thought it would be repaired on the lady's dime and then returned to me. But we found out shortly after dropping off my car at the auto body that we would be cut a check, a check that wouldn't cover the entire cost of getting another car, but would have to do!

I certainly can see all of these things there. The Broken Bridge and Broken Ring make me think of our original expectation of things being fixed but that not being possible due to several areas of damage plus a damaged air bag system. Even so, I am going to look on the bright side and be happier that I'll have a new car with more safety features and that things are OK in the end.

Tomorrow I go to get my new car. I don't like the process of purchasing a car--but that's ok. My main concern is that we're all alright--no one was hurt. Stay safe out there, everyone.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. aLWAYS LOVE TO SEE THESE SPECIAL CARDS hANNAH. bUT i CAN'T FIND WHERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR BLOG!?? HELP ME :) (CAPS ON HAHA)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there...do I know you? Just curious. Haha! I don't know, honestly. I need to figure that out myself. I usually just create a bookmark on my browser for blogs I want to return to. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete