Monday, January 4, 2016

Patience & Harmony: Ingredients for Success


Here's a duo for ye. I don't know what they refer to, but hey...good advice for pretty much anything.

Here's my first thought. The little girl pouting in the first card makes me think of my daughter and how she can be a little bit high maintenance at times (yet, very imaginative and cool on the other hand) and that sometimes in order to achieve harmony I have to be VERY patient with her and allow things to sort of be a bit bumpy now and again. Such is parenthood, right?

Today is the last day of winter break for my daughter. She goes back to school tomorrow so I'll try to make the best of today and enjoy my time with her, even if it's far from perfect!

Much Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this post... so simple and yet to the point! Love how you pulled the visuals in. I hope all is well!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Shaheen! I am enjoying the deck. I think it's really easy to read. I am well. A bit tired and trying to get on a good regime but otherwise pretty decent. Who knows what 2016 will bring? How are you doing??? Hugs

    ReplyDelete