Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Cozy Duo: Broom & Teapot


I thought these cards, pulled this afternoon, spoke to the cozy energy of the day. I spent most of the day split pretty much evenly between the concepts in these two cards. I spent the morning with a friend, literally having a pot of herbal tea at a coffee shop, and then I went home and tried to relax before getting my daughter. I didn't feel so great today sinus-wise and otherwise, so I felt it was a 'sit at home with a cup of ginger tea' kinda day.

Love,
MM

6 comments:

  1. Ah, that is a cozy pair! Sounds like a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!!! Long time no see. Are you gonna blog again? Hugs. Well, it was nice in that sense but I really did not feel well. Having a bad sinus flare-up this week. But I am going to try to focus on the coziness. Great to hear from you. <3

      Delete
    2. Ooh, yay! I see you DID start blogging again. I have to go catch up. :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you for all of your comments! Yeah, I needed a place to write again, even though I've been reluctant to share too much. I could write and write and write about the stuff in my head, but that feels a bit self-indulgent. I let it fly today, though, and wrote my first post that triggered a "read more" link at the bottom. lol! I'm sorry to hear about the sinus flare-up. Sinus pain can be so miserable and draining. I hope you're feeling better now!

      Delete
    4. Oh, no, I just figured out that I accidentally put that jump break in the post. Learn something new every day!

      Delete
    5. Haha, well, nothing wrong with the jump break. I'm glad you are writing! Sorry for commenting so much. I guess I got overly excited that you had decided to write. Thanks for the kind words...I am feeling a bit better but not entirely. Hug!

      Delete