Monday, April 4, 2016

Broken Bridge: Fall Apart, Why Dontcha?


I really love the fantastic, dramatic aspect of this card. It's a lot like the Tower, but, in my experience, it isn't necessarily as stressful as the Tower. I'm probably asking for trouble by saying that, but there you go. Like the Tower, this card can show weak links in a plan, or can show starting from scratch altogether--going in a new direction out of necessity. This is OK by me. I won't even begin to speculate about this card's presence in my pulls recently. I think I've gotten it two or three times in the past week or two. But that's OK. I'm just putting it here, mostly because it looks cool. And to keep a record so I can go back and take note of when I pulled it.

Much Love to You Folks,
MM

2 comments:

  1. Hi again, I forgot to say, I have 2 or 3 tarot decks I don't like and will be donating to the local opshop, but thought maybe you would? They are not that great, but you never know, you may enjoy browsing them before donating them if you don't like them? One is the Crystal Tarot by Philip Permutt and the other one is called Indian Tarot Cards, which seems to be a RWS clone done in Indian style... I may have another one somewhere on my shelf... Anyway happy to send these your way if you like (I'll pay postage, shouldn't be too much anyway). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're so sweet. Save your money, though! I have a stack of tarot decks I'm going to give away as gifts throughout the year--I tend to keep my tarot stash smaller than most. I think I actually had the Crystal Tarot and ended up giving it away too. Or maybe it's even one in my stack to give away! The Indian Tarot is kinda nice, but I think maybe you could find some lovely soul to give it to randomly. Or just donate it. Thank you so much for thinking of me, however, especially given that I'm across the oceans from you! I try to keep a deck or two with me in the purse or car--then I keep the rest of them in a cabinet. I do love giving some away on occasion. It sort of clears the decks and makes things feel fresher and less stagnant. :D

      Delete