Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Butterfly Oracle Cards Reading Regarding Self-Employment


Hello Everyone!

I've been enjoying these Butterfly Oracle Cards. I bought them recently at Barnes & Noble, which is pretty amazing because I haven't really felt drawn to buy decks the past year. I find myself feeling rather neutral about most decks lately in terms of purchasing. Part of this is that I feel like I don't want a bunch of decks I don't use. In any case, I happened to see these in the store and someone had opened one of the sets so that I could look through them (which normally isn't the case in B&N), which tipped me more toward buying them, despite a few cards seeming cheesy to me!

So, the topic of this reading for me was related to work, creative commissions, and tarot readings. In essence: self-employment. So, I felt this reading was already telling me something even before I looked into the meanings more deeply. I was feeling like I was resorting to sort of extreme measures to get people interested in buying things from me, such as, 'Ten dollar tarot readings for the next two months!' And when no one responded to that, honestly, I kinda felt relieved! And I realized why. I didn't really want to do what I set out to do--I just did it for the money. Which is never a good premise! The card which popped into my head when thinking about this topic was 'Changing Your Mind' (see the image of the reading, above), and so I was glad to see it come up when I did my reading. It's just what it sounds like--you may do something then feel like it wasn't what you really wanted. I do this a lot because I often do what I think I 'should' do rather than what I really want to do. But, happily, more and  more often I have been doing what I really want to do, because life is too short for anything else, right?

This reading, to me, reads both as a simultaneous glut of information as well as a linear, time-based story. What I mean by that is that you can look at it as a whole and it makes sense. But I also see it as steps. First, I change my mind and do what I really want to do. Then I take a break to gather my thoughts. Then I figure out what I want from self-employment. The Hobbies card says that what you really enjoy and do regularly gives powerful clues to what you really want to do business-wise. I think that's true. And finally...the way to move forward is to take a step in that direction, creating momentum from inspiration, thereby welcoming new ideas and new conditions.

Much Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment