Thursday, July 7, 2016

Last Week's Encouraging Trio


Last week I was feeling especially bleh and under the weather. Having a sinus flare-up and just feeling generally 'meh', I pulled a few cards. This trio felt really good. The money thing was also a concern but, also, abundance represents feeling expansive within--not just having enough money and 'stuff'...but more an expression of feeling in a place of personal flow.

It's been about a week since I pulled this, and even though my sinuses are still acting up a bit, I am allowing for a more peaceful feeling to permeate things. And when I get frustrated or 'stuck' in the sticky zones of my life, I can find that space where I see that things can improve and change, but at the same time not be afraid to stand in present circumstances and be patient with them.

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment