Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hedgehog Hiatus: See You in 2017


I've had this blog for nearly six years now, and although I enjoy having it on some level, and I like being able to go back and look at some of the thoughts I had back then, I can feel myself losing interest in blogging! Maybe this blog malaise is temporary. It often is, anyway.  It could be that I'm so bad at commenting on other blogger's posts, but I haven't had a blog comment for about 32 posts! In any event, when it comes to blogging, lately I've felt I'm just going through the motions. I want to re-invest my energy in something that really pulls me. I don't want to just do it to do it. This is what I hope to spend the remainder of 2016 doing. Whatever that is.

Much love,
MM

4 comments:

  1. You're not going through the motions! I read your blog posts every single day. In fact your blog inspired me! You're not going through the motions trust me, you're reaching all the right people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Divine Friend! Actually, it really is just a phase of being bored with blogging, but I definitely appreciate you lurkers! LOL. Big hugs to you and I hope you're having a great year. :D

      Delete
  2. I also read your blog regularly, but admit I'm awful at posting comments!!! Sorry!! You know, baby and all that, so I hope it's a temporary thing, happens to me too, and that's ok. The best part about giving it a break is you get to come back all refreshed, if you wish to continue at least. Let's face it though, Christmas is around the corner so time will be a precious commodity from now on!! :) Hope you have a wonderful festive season and get to spend time doing all the things that inspire you! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica! Always good to hear from you. Haha. I am sorry! I definitely wasn't trying to guilt trip readers who didn't comment. I just thought it was interesting. Actually, I think I just naturally cycle through times of not feeling like blogging. I know what you mean--the end of the year tends to be a bit of a roller coaster, right? I'm gonna try to keep things as low key as possible this year. How about you? Hugs to you and the kiddo. <3 XOXOX

      Delete