Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Oracle of Visions: Time


After seeing it on various other tarot blogger's pages, I decided to pick up the Oracle of Visions by Ciro Marchetti at the Lighthouse Bookstore in Boulder. I was originally looking for another deck that they didn't happen to carry, but when I saw this one I decided it was a good time to get it!

I'm under the weather today--fighting a cold--so I'm not going to go into excruciating detail with my reading. The key words for this card are Time and Life. The card talks about the human relationship to time, and to use time to its fullest. But what does that mean to me right now? Well, honestly, I'm not sure. Right now, I could use the time to paint or do laundry or some other mundane chore. But what is 'best' or 'fullest' use is up for debate. For instance, the most 'useful' thing I can do right now might be to take a nap and try to recover from this cold.

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment