Sunday, March 26, 2017

Birthday Reading Using the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards


Here's an interesting spread from the marvelous Tea Leaf Fortune Cards. I wanted to do a birthday spread--tomorrow is my birthday. Mostly the cards I got looked good. There is one card right in the middle--Ax--talking about things working against me. But, often when it SEEMS as if something is working against us it is actually life working in our best interest. That is my impression of this reading. Like the Rolling Stones lyric: 'You can't always get what you want, but you just might find you get what you need.'  I am going to try to update this reading if I can. I like being able to update and analyze readings after the fact. It's kind of like solving a mystery, except without the murder and mayhem.

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment