Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Pre-Father's Day Musings: My Husband and Daughter Visit in the Cards


I pulled these four cards this evening just as a check in, mostly about my daughter, since I've had her in my mind a lot lately. I was pleased to see that her card (Daughter of Wands--the snake) came up as the first card. The second card is Judgement, and the Father of Swords (my husband's card) came up as the other court. The final card is the 2 of Cups. This made me think of the lovely bond that my husband and daughter have. I do find it helpful and supportive that my daughter has such a wonderful dad. That's something to think on the week before Father's Day.

Love,
MM

2 comments:

  1. A good dad is such a blessing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're very lucky. I really don't want to imagine what it would be like without him.

      Delete