Saturday, June 10, 2017

Tattered Apple: Still Resolving Phone Issues


A little while back I posted about my phone issues. I had a botched OS update on my phone and I got locked out of my AppleID somehow, and my phone has been in 'recovery' for 2.5 weeks now. UGH. So, I haven't had a phone for that long. I admit that it's just this sort of thing that makes me seriously consider returning to a cheap flip phone and doing away with the whole smart phone thing. I realize so much time and energy gets put into phones. This is something I've been thinking for a long time now but it has gotten more prevalent year after year. We're turning into zombies when it comes to technology! But I admit I'd like to have a working phone where people can contact me. I've already missed a message from a tarot client because my phone is locked out.

Calling Apple (4 times and approx 4.5 hours total) has not resulted in a fix, despite some fancy tricks we tried. And we may have even worsened or slowed down the problem. I think the cards here sort of show that--Mountain shows slow progress, something that takes a long time to resolve, as well as blockages.  The combo of Mountain and Mice (from the Learn Lenormand site) makes sense:

Mice + mountain (21): giving up, long-term worry, stressful obstacles, frustration


It shows blockages as well. The Mice card shows the angst around this--the annoyance and worry. But the third card, Bouquet, gives me hope that this will eventually be resolved. We were told to leave it alone because there's really nothing you can do but wait for the mysterious and utterly annoying recovery process to complete.

I'll let you know if this ever gets resolved!
Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment