Thursday, August 3, 2017

Stars and Sun: Happy Success or Idealism Unrealized?



I was thinking about how it's been nine days since I e-mailed a local coffee shop about showing a series of my work (a dozen pieces that I would make specifically for that purpose) and wondering what the deal was with the delay. I know sometimes a delay means nothing but a person being swamped or distracted and other times it shows that the person isn't interested and either a.) doesn't plan on getting back to you or b.) is trying to come up with a tactful way to reject you.

I pulled out the always marvelous Tattered Nomad Oracle, and I got this duo: Stars+Sun. Pretty cheerful pair, though the results of this I've yet to see. I'm not too worried about it. I feel fine with it either way. It'll be interesting to see what comes of it, if anything. I can always find a better option!

Much Love, 
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment